EXEMPTAX provides the first turn-key solution to the growing complexities of tax exemption management across the US. EXEMPTAX is an end-to-end and standalone SaaS platform, providing best-in-class support for small businesses to large enterprise clients and CPA firms. Our solution streamlines diverse complexities, enforces rigorous compliance policies and avoids culprits to ensure optimal audit readiness for our clients. We are a fun, dynamic, multinational and multicultural company with offices in Southern California and operations in South East Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who are ready to make a change in a fast paced and interestingly complex and ever changing industry. Some of us are passionate about data and technology, some of us are passionate about tax regulations, and all of us are focused towards our main goal, to create a true value add for our clients. If you are up for the challenge to work in a energetic and diverse team spanning the US and Asia and ready to drive true results, then let’s talk.
About the Job
The Business Development Manager is responsible for setting and leading our growth initiatives to boost our SaaS product offerings. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, relationship, revenue and execution of product life-cycles to meet and exceed clearly defined objectives. You will closely collaborate across multiple functional teams within our group and interact with stakeholders in the US and Asia Pacific. You will be a vital key player to support our overall strategy and drive success of strategic mid and long-term initiatives.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new strategic integration partners
- Support development of key markets to identify target integration partners
- Develop close relationships with decision makers
- Build business cases for client integrating into our products
- Articulate our core values and service offerings to various external audiences
- Work closely with a cross functional teams to ensure maximum revenue potential
- Become the subject matter expert on our products and service offerings
- Self-sufficiently negotiate and support custom client pricing supporting the Enterprise segment
- Travel to meet our clients whenever deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent career experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding performance goals including quotas, revenue targets, etc.
- Five or more years of business development, sales, customer or partner management experience
- Experience working in executive facing roles
- Experience presenting business cases in clear and compelling ways
- Familiar with general SaaS company metrics
- Aptitude towards automating processes is a plus
- Driven to achieve and exceed sales targets and going the extra mile for our clients